• Provide financial reports and financial information to Management as per standard policy and process set by Head office.
• Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analysing account information.
• Establish and follow financial policies and procedures for the Organization.
• Responsible for maintaining all relevant records & Compliances related to VAT, Local taxation on Income, Withholding Tax, company law related requirement and any other compliance related to operations of the organization.
• Handling banking of the entity.
• Compliance requirement of Remittance to Foreign entities / Vendors / Investors etc.
• Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
• Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
• Completes external audit by analysing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.ll required • Legal and procedural compliances which adhere to required regulations as per Turkey Law.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities on timely basis.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
• 5-8 years’ experience in accounting/finance.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Turkish.
• Excellent computer skills;
• Proficiency using accounting software and experience with a software system implementation a plus
• Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, cost control principles and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
• Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations.
Please make sure you send your resumes only English...
Docomo interTouch İnteraktif Hizm.Tic. A.Ş.
Headquartered in Singapore, interTouch is supported by 38 legal entities internationally including Asia Pacific, Europe, USA, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa. Established in 1998, we are the largest, leading international provider of premier integrated technology solutions and managed services for the global hospitality industry.
We deliver a full suite of highly customisable technology solutions that include wired & wireless broadband connectivity services, multimedia services, and managed cloud-based network solutions that support data, voice, video & mobility within the hotel.
Our highly reliable solutions are backed by network monitoring, and a comprehensive, multilingual customer support. This enables us to manage more than 7 million broadband connections each year in guest & meeting rooms, as well as business centres worldwide. Our access to the latest industry technology ensures that we continuously provide state-of-the-art solutions, and remain a reliable and committed partner for now and in the future.
Effective 28th January, 2019, is wholly owned by Gate Worldwide Holdings, LLC., a technology and intellectual property holdings company in Delaware, USA.