Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
To direct, coordinate and exercise functional authority for the planning, organisation, control, integration, and completion of engineering projects (new, renovation, repair and maintenance) to, and not limited to, building and grounds, plants, machineries and equipment.
Establish engineering guidelines and standard operating procedures to maintain excellent standards of quality and reliability in the Resort and Residences.
Establish a monthly reporting system in order to monitor Key Performance Indicators, guest room maintenance, energy consumption, operational and energy expenses, project updates, LQE activities and other specific tasks.
Establish, implement and maintain the FLHSS&E procedures, including relevant business continuity management plans and standard operating procedures.
Manages the combination of employing engineering colleagues and engineering outsourcing companies to minimize operating expenses.
Formulate and implement strategic direction for the hotel’s environmental protection activities and involvement in the local community.
- Excellent communication skills in all aspects: verbal, written and non-verbal
- Strong creativity
- Approachable, open-minded and fair
- Flexible work hours to meet the demands of a 24 hour operation
- High energy and hands on in the operation
- Must be able to work in a team and independently on occasions
- High standards and very professional
- Engineering studies such as Mechanical, Electrical, and Building Services.
- Minimum of 5-10 years as Chief Engineer or Director of Engineering within luxury hotels.
- Previous opening experience an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of major building systems, power plant, air conditioning system, kitchens etc.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in energy management.
- Quality driven with a passion for excellence in guest service and satisfaction
- Possess excellent organizational and administrative skills, result oriented, excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, team player with good leadership skills