Sales & Marketing Engineer for Germany & Turkey
- 0 - 50
- 863 Görüntüleme
Qimia is an international startup incubator and tech company builder, with locations in Cologne & Hannover (Germany), San Diego & San Francisco (California, U.S.A.), and Istanbul (Turkey).
Qimia designs and develops its own AI products and applications in-house and develop end-to-end AI and Data solutions for our clients, which are mostly major international corporations. We are the leading provider of AI and Big Data business solutions, responsible for innovation and improvement for many organizations across many industries.
We are proud of the work that we do and would not be successful without our passionate team of dedicated people. If you have got the desire to be a part of an innovative group of professionals in a rewarding environment, then we invite you to check out our current openings.
Job Description: Sales & Marketing Engineer for Germany & Turkey
- Creating, implementing, and managing strategies, programs, processes, sales and support functions for the effective marketing and sales of Qimia Product & Services.
- Performing market research, finding new customers, new markets and new opportunities.
- Generating prospective customers through existing customer base, web leads, frequently phone calls, emails, telephone conferencing, social media, webinars, face to face, technology summits, workshops and so on.
- Visiting current and new potential clients and seeking new sales opportunities by making Qimia Group sales presentation.
- Set and execute daily tasks/follow-ups in accordance with CRM solution.
- Achieving all measurable sales objectives and quotas as defined in the KPIs of Qimia Group product and services.
- Preparing contracts and terms & conditions, negotiating them with the customer.
- Gathering competitive information and analyzing market data from various internal and external sources as well as identifying the possible threats from the competitions.
- Understanding technical and commercial needs of customers.
- Coordinating all activities related to sales.
- Providing required activity reports to management.
- Academic degree in Marketing, Business Management, Industrial Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in sales & marketing in the IT industry. (Work experience for 2 years in lead generation is an asset).
- Experience of B-to-B sales, B-to-C sales preferably in Data Science, Clouds and Artificial Intelligence.
- Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems.
- Sales & marketing experiences in Germany is a must.
- Able to understand and translate complex concepts and technical information into practical marketing language.
- Ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Having excellent communication and phone skills with strong sales and relationship building skills.
- Advanced Level of Turkish & English knowledge both verbal and written.
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google programs and social networking tools.
- Should be eager to learn, having a strong problem-solving skill, be flexible, hardworking, sincere, fair and teamwork oriented.
- Proactive and highly motivated self-starter with a result oriented and goal driven mindset.
- Willingness to travel and work with global professionals.
- Having a valid driving license & No military obligation for male candidates.