Restaurant General Manager
- 100 - 200 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 1266 Görüntüleme
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Leading Food and Beverage Operations
• Leads and initiates Food and Beverage (F&B) outlet operations including outlet marketing, food and wine promotions, customer service and inventories.
• Assists with the menu development, recipe development and food preparation for the designated outlet.
• Develops beverage programs within the parameters of the company’s national agreements.
• Maintains established policies and procedures within the designated outlet.
• Develops and executes the strategic plan including budget administration and preparation, forecasting, profit and loss accountability, cost control and inventories.
• Conducts inventory for par levels of food, beverage and paper supplies.
• Establishes methods for inventory control and adheres to purchasing procedures.
• Verifies the proper maintenance, cleaning and operation of the outlet and service equipment.
• Develops and executes creative initiatives to enhance the guest service experience.
• Maintains and demonstrates strong knowledge of food and beverage trends within the hospitality industry.
• Executes administrative functions such as reporting, forecasting, quality assurance and departmental meetings.
Leading Food and Beverage Team
• Manages the performance of the outlet service and management staff.
• Verifies that the outlet staff performs according to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA) and regional Alcoholic Beverage Commissions guidelines.
• Facilitates effective communication within F&B and with support departments.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
• Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
• Empowers employees to provide excellent guest service.
Managing and Conducting Human Resources Activities
• Interviews, selects and trains employees
• Appraises employee’s productivity and efficiency for the purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in status
• Provides for the safety and security of the employees or the property
• Monitors employee attendance and records absences/tardiness.
• Helps direct supervisors to achieve their own development goals.
• Conducts annual performance appraisal with direct reports according to Standard Operating Procedures.
• Adaptability – Develops strategies and identifies resources to implement and manage change; models flexibility in adjusting priorities; and communicates the need for change in a positive way that encourages commitment.
• Communication - Actively listens and uses appropriate communication styles to deliver complex information in a clear concise way and influences others to accept a point of view, gain consensus, or take action.
• Problem Solving and Decision Making - Models and sets expectations for solving complex problems, collecting and comparing information to evaluate alternatives, considering their potential impact before making decisions, involving others to gain agreement and support, and guiding others to implement solutions.
• Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
• Building and Contributing to Teams - Leads and participates as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of common goals while fostering cohesion and collaboration among team members.
• Driving for Results - Focuses and guides others in accomplishing work objectives.
• Planning and Organizing - Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizes and arranges work requirements self and/or others to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
• Coworker Relationships - Develops and uses collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
• Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
• Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
Generating Talent and Organizational Capability
• Organizational Capability - Evaluates and adapts the structure of organizational units, jobs, and work processes to best fit the needs and/or support the goals of an organizational unit.
• Talent Management - Provides guidance and feedback to help individuals develop and strengthen skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives.
İstanbul Marriott Hotel Şişli
Misafirlerin konforu ve rahatlığı düşünülerek tasarlanmış, 259 odası ve suitleri,Boğaz ve Haliç’in göz alıcı manzarasıyla konaklama fırsatı sunmaktadır. 32.katta bulunan ‘Executive Lounge’ tüm gün erişimi olan misafirlere özel servis ve imkanlar sunmaktadır.
The Dish Room Restoran Teras ve My Bar, lüks bir yiyecek ve içecek ayrıcalığı sunarak, misafirlerini çeşitli ve özenle seçilmiş ülkelerinin lezzetleri ve şefleriyle buluşturuyor.
Yüksek teknolojiyle donatılmış, 8 adet toplantı odası, resepsiyonlar ve sergileriniz için 1.655 m²‘lik özel fuaye alanı ve 1.120 kişi kapasiteli, ihtişamlı balo salonuyla Istanbul Marriot Hotel Sisli konferans, lansman, toplantı gibi özel davetlere ev sahipliği yapıyor.
2.300 m2 büyüklüğünde, modern bir şehir SPA’sı olarak dizayn edilen Health Club & SPA’sı ile hem spor yapma fırsatı sunarken hem de özel cilt bakımları,masajlar, hamam, sauna, aromalı buhar odası, şok duş ve kar çeşmesi ile sağlık ve güzellik dolu saatler geçirme imkanı veriyor.Firmanın Diğer İlanları