Firmanın diğer ilanları
- Experience in a similar role (at least 2 year experince)
Manage and create high quality marketing content such as photographs, videos, presentations, flyers, etc.
Manage social media accounts related with F&B venues.
Plan and create promotions for F&B venues in line with brand and concept.
Plan and execute advertisements, press (PR) relations and influencer relations.
Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
- Very good command of English & Turkish.
- Minimum 4 years university education.
- Marketing Specialist
- Tourism-Hotel Management
- Marketing , Tourism
- İstanbul Avrupa Yakası Beyoğlu Kemankeş Karamustafa Paşa Mahallesi Kemankeş Caddesi Veli Alemdar Han No:49
İstanbul Avrupa Yakası Beyoğlu Haciahmet, Sheraton Istanbul City Center, Kurtulus Deresi Caddesi, Beyoglu/Istanbul
- 2-3 years
- Takım çalışmasına yatkın,
- İstanbul'da ikamet eden/edebilecek,
- Vardiya sisteminde çalışabilecek olan.
-Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
-Experience in hospitality or customer service industry is requires
-Ability to read, writes, speak and understand the English language to effectively communicate with guests
-Ability to speak effectively in front of groups of customers or employees of organization
-Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
-At least 1 year experience in the spa or hospitality industry
-Certified Massage Training
-Temizlik araç ve gereçlerinin kullanılmasında deneyimli,
-Çalışanların sevk ve idaresinde etkin rol alabilen,
-Organizasyon ve takip yeteneği güçlü,
-İletişim becerisi yüksek.
Inspect guest rooms, public areas, pool, etc. after being cleaned by Housekeeper to ensure quality standards. Run sold room reports, verify room status, determine discrepant rooms, prioritize room cleaning, and update status of departing guest rooms. Assist Housekeeping management in managing daily activities. Act as a liaison to coordinate the efforts of Housekeeping, Engineering, Front Office, and Laundry. Document and resolve issues with discrepant rooms with the Front Desk. Prepare, distribute, and communicate changes in assignment sheets/workboards. Communicate issues to next shift. Complete required paperwork. Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
• University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times