Automation Field Service Engineer
- 100 - 200 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 1434 Görüntüleme
Automation and Process Control is an important part of Outotec’s technologies. Outotec deliver complete process control solutions to minerals processing and metals, energy and dewatering plants all around the world. We use the latest technologies in engineering, instrumentation and automation. We offer a challenging and inspiring global environment with skilled colleagues, and path to develop into a leading expert of minerals process control. There is an opportunity to influence on the performance, safety and profitability of the delivered plants.
We are now looking for an (Automation Field Service Engineer/Technician – Instrumentation) to be based in Turkey, to conduct, execute process instrumentation services, maintenance, control, installation and inspection as well as support projects delivery.
As Field Service Engineer/Technician - Automation, you will:- Installation, Inspection, maintenance and services for Outotec Analyzers; (Courier: for element control and PSI: Particle size control) in Mining Process control,
- Doing hands on work during installation, commissioning and start-up of our Automation/Analyzer/ Courier /PSI portfolio products,
- Perform Services in the automation including PLC/DCS and instrumentation deliveries in regional Market area, mainly Turkey, but also including North Africa and Europe,
- Inspection, Troubleshooting and maintenance of the automation among Outotec installed products,
- Work with subcontracted electrical works, as well as with customers and various Outotec Technology Automation,
- Commission automation-analyzers for different technologies and on various customer sites.
To succeed, you will need:- Bachelor’s degree in Electric/electronics, Automation or related engineering field,
- Experience in Mining and Processing is nice to have,
- Knowledge and or experience with Outotec Analyzers and Courier is of advantage,
- Ability and commitment to learn quick new technologies and processes,
- Experience in process automation engineering, PLC/DCS programming or related instrumentation experience is nice to have,
- Pro-Active hand ‘on and site work attitude,
- Pro-active and result oriented hands-on approach to Service works,
- Self-driven and systematic working style with problem solving ability,
- Fluent spoken and written communication skills in Turkish and English,
- Willingness to travel to customers sites 70-80%,
- Knowledge of field instrumentation or process electrification is an advantage,
- Knowledge of metallurgical processes is an advantage.