Field Service Engineer Hydrometallurgy
0 - 50 Arası Aday Başvurdu
Hydrometallurgy is an important part of Outotec’s technologies. Outotec deliver complete process solutions to minerals processing and metals, energy and dewatering plants all around the world. We offer a challenging and inspiring global environment with skilled colleagues, and path to develop into a leading expert of metal recovery. There is an opportunity to influence on the performance, safety and profitability of the delivered plants.
We are now looking for an (Hydrometallurgy Field Service Engineer) to be based in Turkey, to conduct, execute process services, maintenance, control, installation and inspection as well as support projects delivery. The field service engineer Hydrometallurgy reports to the Head of Services Delivery, and the primary role is to operate all sections of the processing plant specifically Leaching and Hydrometallurgy, in accordance with specified parameters, to optimize various metal production/recovery. This also includes basic maintenance of operational equipment with in the Processing department.
As Field Service Engineer Hydrometallurgy, you will conduct:- Inspection, Troubleshooting and maintenance of the leaching plant among Outotec installed products in Turkey,
- Install new or modified equipment at customer facilities to ensure full functionality according to specifications,
- Perform all mechanical, electrical, electronic and optical tuning and setup,
- Analyze, evaluate, and diagnose equipment problems independently,
- Conduct customer-training sessions on utilization and basic maintenance of system,
- Service and maintain installed equipment and preventive maintenance visits,
- Manage and control tools, test equipment, technical documentation and other assigned equipment,
- Prepare and submit applicable field service documentation,
- Other duties may include, but are not limited to, instructing/training customers on operation and maintenance of equipment.
To succeed, you will need:- Bachelor of Science in Process Engineering or chemical engineering or Metallurgical Engineering,
- Experience in Mining and Processing is nice to have,
- Mechanical Aptitude,
- Ability and commitment to learn quick new technologies and processes,
- Basic Computer literacy, Microsoft Office and Excel,
- Good communication skills,
- Have a production and cost initiative focus,
- Flexibility to adapt to improved procedures and practices,
- Pro-Active hand ‘on and site work attitude,
- Pro-active and result oriented hands-on approach to Service works,
- Self-driven and systematic working style with problem solving ability,
- Fluent spoken and written communication skills in Turkish and English,
- Willingness to travel to customers sites 70-80%
- Knowledge of field instrumentation or process electrification is an advantage,
- Knowledge of metallurgical processes is an advantage.