Please note - this is a local position, only candidates with existing work permit in Turkey (either Turkish Nationals or Turkish ID holders will be considered).
Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at The Bosphorus is seeking a Public Area Supervisor. Don't miss this unique opportunity to be part of our award winning team, while excelling your career with the world's leading luxury hotel company!
Join our Team
Public Area Supervisor works directly and actively support the role of the Executive Housekeeper and Assistant Housekeeping Managers. Responsible for meeting the highest standards of cleanliness for all public and B.O.H areas which are assigned to the Housekeeping department.
We are looking for individuals who possess
- Excellent customer service skills with great enthusiasm, superior interpersonal skills, result oriented and highly self motivated Professional, service oriented, eager to help co workers, adoptable with changes
- Good understanding of all hotel departments and operations
- High level of professionalism and integrity while maintaining the confidentiality of the hotel
- Thorough knowledge of the tasks performed by the Housekeeping Attendants
- Knowledge of chemical items used throughout the department.
- Knowledge of MS office programs and OPERA system.
- Proficiency in English and Turkish
- High attention to detail, strong organization skills, result orientation and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- A positive attitude and a can-do approach to any task
- Dynamic adaptability and flexibility to the needs of hospitality industry work schedule Superior communication skills
- Previous Hotel operations experience, university degree or equivalent experiences are preferred.
About Four Seasons Hotels Istanbul
A thriving metropolis that connects continents, cultures and religions, Istanbul captivates all who visit. Within this cradle of civilization, Four Seasons provides an oasis of quality and beauty in two unsurpassed locations. Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus shines with a modern, almost resort-like experience that welcomes guests with luxurious sophistication. Like staying in a friend’s home, Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet greets guests with a warm embrace, and ushers them to a front row seat to culture, peeling back layers of history as they discover more about the world.
Sky’s the Limit
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ every year since 1998... Come and find out why! With over 100 hotels in 38 countries, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
What to Expect
Competitive Salary & Wages
Private Health Insurance
Excellent Learning and Development opportunities
Complimentary Accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Business Attire
Complimentary Employee Meals
7 Nisan 2016 tarihli Resmi Gazetede yürürlüğe giren 6698 Sayılı Kişisel Verileri Koruma Kanununa istinaden, özgeçmişinizde yer alan kişisel bilgileriniz kurum bünyesinde oluşacak mevcut ve gelecek işe alım talepleri doğrultusunda istihdam amaçlı kullanılacak olup, kişisel bilgileriniz veri tabanımızda gizlilik içerisinde saklanacaktır.