Human Resource & Location Manager
- 0 - 50 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 400 Görüntüleme
Qimia is an international startup incubator and tech company builder, with locations in Cologne & Hannover (Germany), San Diego & San Francisco (California, U.S.A.), and Istanbul (Turkey).
Qimia designs and develops its own AI products and applications in-house and develop end-to-end AI and Data solutions for our clients, which are mostly major international corporations. We are the leading provider of AI and Big Data business solutions, responsible for innovation and improvement for many organizations across many industries.
We are proud of the work that we do, and would not be successful without our passionate team of dedicated people. If you have got the desire to be a part of an innovative group of professionals in a rewarding environment, then we invite you to check out our current job posts.
- Being the first contact point for all HR & Company Related Issues.
- Conducting relations with government institutions such as SGK, ISKUR, etc.
- Following up Turkish labor law and other related legal regulations about HR issue.
- To undertake all HR & Administrative Operations Responsibility in line with related labor laws, regulations, company policies and procedures.
- Managing all recruitment process (Job ads, pre-screening, interview scheduling, offer process, onboarding and orientation).
- Preparing and updating employment contracts.
- Performing Compensation & Benefit, Wage Policy and Performance Management activities,
- Executing Payroll Services.
- Monitoring absenteeism, sickness, status change, presence of personnel and ensure compliance with company procedure & Turkish labor law.
- Conducting disciplinary issues complying with the labor law and other related regulations and performing resignation & dismissal processes.
- Following the agreements with catering, security and personnel service suppliers.
- Maintaining the personnel files of all employees and ensuring that all the necessary documents for these files are available and properly prepared, signed and kept accurately and on a timely basis.
- Conducting training & development process.
- Preparing monthly reports for the management.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree on Business Administration or Social Sciences.
- More than 5 years of working experience on HR processes.
- Advanced Level of English knowledge both verbal and written.(German is an asset).
- General knowledge of HR functions including, compensation, benefits, employee relations, staffing and HR practices and policies.
- Comprehensive knowledge in Labor & Social Security Law, Regulation and Current Legislation.
- Good negotiation skills with third parties & stakeholder management and industrial know-how is an asset.
- High energy and motivation to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Have a high level of integrity, ethics and trustworthiness.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with individuals from various countries, cultures and levels within an organization.
- Should be eager to learn, having a strong problem-solving skill, be flexible, hardworking, sincere, fair and teamwork oriented.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Having a valid driving license & no obstacle for frequent traveling.
- No military obligation for male candidates.