Firmanın diğer ilanları
• University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• To consistently provide thoughtful, caring and sincere service
• To lead and supervise the day-to-day operation of the department to ensure service standards are followed
• To handle Guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying the proper areas
• To actively participate in daily briefing, daily warm up and department meetings
• To ensure Room Attendants are informed daily about priorities in their section
• To follow departmental policies and procedures
• To report necessary maintenance items
• To follow all safety and sanitation policies
• Other duties as assigned
- Welcome guests
- Attend to tables
- Open and serve wine/champagne
- Prepare garnishes
- Stock ice, glassware and paper supplies
- Set up and maintain cleanliness of bar area
- Process all payment methods and complete cashier reports
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English and Turkish languages.
- Demonstrates a high standard of verbal communication, social skills and up-selling skills.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and holidays.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position, preferably in luxury environment.
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- 100 - 200
- 3819 Görüntüleme
• Friendly and guest satisfaction
• Current cocktail and mix information
• To provide training to colleagues in line with the trainings
• Following the layout of the bar and the controls of its stocks,
• Restaurant automation system knows
• Adapt to flexible working hours
• Taking care of its appearance and personal hygiene
• Bar, planning about alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks,
• Graduated from high school or trade tourism vocational school,
• Young, dynamic, proactive, caring for its appearance
• Cares about my personal development and uses initiative.
• Good command of English,
• Can keep teamwork in the foreground,
• Prone to teamwork and intensive work,
• Strong communication skills and people-oriented, guest satisfaction-oriented,
• Open to professional and personal development,
• We can approach the events objectively, give importance to details and deal with this feature.