- 500 - 1000 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 5750 Görüntüleme
Our client is the world's leading Freight Forwarder company,
We are looking for a “Import Specialist"
The qualifications required for this challenging position are as follows;
- End to end follow up of puchase orders while working closely with suppliers, customs consultancy company, customs, warehouses and transportation companies,
- Managing the whole purchase logistic chain, making sure goods are brought to stocks on time,
- Documentation handling and file management related with purchases and imports,
- Collecting and preparing all import documents for customs and related authorities,
- Use of ERP and MS office for periodic and ad-hoc reporting,
- File cost calculation and documentation, cost control and management,
- Supporting HSEQ and logistics procedures.
- Minimum three years of experience in purchase logistics and import operations,
- Previous experience in customs consultancy companies or import departments of international companies is an asset.
- University graduate of related discipline such as administrative and economical sciences.
- Strong written and spoken English
- Well planned, organized and systematic approach to tasks and duties,
- Highly successful in following up steps awaiting input/confirmation from third parties,
- Cool under pressure,
- Ability to work with limited supervision,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent team player,
- Result oriented with high ethical standards,
- Willing to continuously show progress in his/her job,
- Easily adapting to change (organization, laws, process, procedures)
Benzer İş İlanları