Reporting to Event Manager, Coordinator perform general office duties to support Groups and Events Sales & Marketing team.Responds to incoming catering and group accomodation opportunities for the prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, or banquet event orders). Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally. Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional materials). Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott. Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information (e.g., commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process. Answer guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events). Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- Excellent command of Turkish and English,
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role,
- Excellent communication and sale skills.
- Grup Satış Yetkilisi
- Aktif Satış Danışmanı , Aktif Satış Elemanı , Aktif Satış Sorumlusu , Aktif Satış Temsilcisi , Banka Satış Temsilcisi
- Turizm - Otelcilik
- Satış , Turizm - Otelcilik
- Tam zamanlı
- Orta Düzey Yönetici
- İstanbul Avrupa Yakası Beyoğlu Küçük Piyale Mahallesi, Kurtuluş Deresi Caddesi no 21, Beyoğlu/İstanbul
- 1-2 yıl