İnsan Kaynakları Uzmanı / Uzman Yardımcısı
- 200 - 500 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 3959 Görüntüleme
Start Your Journey With Us
At JW Marriott, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Marriott.
Reporting to Multi Property Human Resources Manager, HR Administrator utilizes PeopleSoft to provide support to the Human Resources Department/Hotel in the achievement of the business goals and strategies and to carry out the daily activities of the Human Resource Office.
Additionally, he/she focuses on delivering HR services that meet or exceed the needs of employees and enable business success; as well as ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations as well as company policies.
Education and Experience
- Excellent command of Turkish and English
- Excellent communication and organizationl skills
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role at Hotel
- Recruitment, compensation and employee relations skills
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Managing Recruitment And Hiring Process
- Managing Employee Total Compensation
- Managing Employee Training And Development
- Maintaining Employee Relations
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.