En uygun ilanlara ulaşabilmen içinSoldaki menüden Hızlı Arama ve Konum filtresini kullanabilirsin
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Maaş Bilgisi :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Çalışma Yeri :
Çalışma Yeri Özellikleri :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
- + Filtre daha
TUI Sensatori Resorts Sorgun & Fethiye are looking for a sports coordinators to work as a part of a professional sports team that will deliver a comprehensive range of activities that have been designed to appeal to a broad range of guests from young children, families and adults. The Sports Coordinator is supposed to deliver fun, safe daily activities as well as participating in the general running of the sports
- Responsible for delivering a range of sports activities that are set within the operational guidelines, procedures, training manuals, lesson plans, risk assessments and start of season training.
- Responsible for ensuring high levels of safety, strictly adhering to all aspects of the hotel’s health & safety policies, operating procedures and guidelines at all times.
- Policing and brand protection – key role is to protect and ensure that all aspects of the brand are being delivered and that brochure commitment is maintained in full.
- Maintain delivery standards and achieve weekly CSQ (Customer Service Questionnaire) targets.
- Staff performance management – attend weekly meetings and commit to development plans.
- Complete and collate all required paperwork and records.
- Support equipment inventories and adhere to equipment policies.
- To act as an ambassador and be the public face of TUI SENSATORI within the Resort and establish customer service excellence within all TED & TUI personnel.
- Uphold the standards set out in start of season training.
- Demonstrate a passion for results.
- Provide a professional image at all times that supports the expectations of the company.
- Ability to give instructions in Turkish, German and/or Russian for tennis, football, volleyball and archery.
- UK Recognised Qualifications in Sports Coaching.
- UK Recognised Qualifications in fitness and/or activities.
- Degree in Sport/National Diploma in Sport (or equivalent).
- L2 Gym Instructor (REP’S accredited).
- L3 Personal Trainer (REPS accredited).
- Proven track record in achieving excellent customer service.
- Experience of working with large and diverse team members.
- A dynamic and innovative professional with a forward-thinking attitude and approach.
- The ability to work under pressure and with others closely.