Quality Assurance Manager
0 - 50 Arası Aday Başvurdu
Who We are
We are the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. Teleperformance connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions. When your customers contact you or vice versa, we are there to support them and make sure they have a unique experience with your brand in all channels.
We are a team of 300,000 passionate people working in 350 sites providing outstanding customer experience from 80 countries in 265 different languages and dialects.
Our information security strategy ensures that we’ll always be ahead of the market in security practices. Teleperformance leads the industry with world-class, award-winning security measures in contact center information defense. As the first in our industry to receive PCI certification, Teleperformance voluntarily complies with major security regulations.
Teleperformance Turkey has an exciting opportunity for a motivated Quality Assurance Coordinator to work at İstanbul Flatofis.
Collect, organize, monitor, and distribute information that is required to ensure the quality of service that is provided to End-Users and Clients. Typically generates reports using computer skills and distributes those reports to various users in the organization, customers, or suppliers.
What we are looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient knowledge of English
- At least 6 months as a Quality Assurance Analyst or
- Previous Call Centre or related experience is desirable
- Ability to use the desktop computer system
- Ability to use Internet applications
- Familiarity with iOS and/or MacOS, or comparable technology, is preferred, İOS
- Prepare or approve monthly sampling for all types of transactions
- Ensure the effectiveness of the monthly T.M and Shadow Observation Plan/Spot-Check of the QA Analysts and QA Supervisors
- Monitor KPI’s results and provide recommendations for improvement to QA Manager and/or senior manager
- Analyze qualitative metric’s results (CSAT, FCR, etc.) and transaction monitoring results and trends
- Organise and deliver trainings related to quality assurance processes and analysis
- Evaluate annually the performance of the QA Staff
- Ensure the appropriate QA staffing
- Develop and improve reports
- Be the point of contact with the Client when this is requested
- Attend recurring trainings published by the Client/Company regularly
- Be positive and proactive and have a desire for improvement in quality
- Take on board feedback and adapt skills accordingly
- Follow and apply TP regulations regarding personal &performance data confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Ability to communicate correctly and clearly
-Ability to clearly understand a problem statement
- Good Problem Solving Skills
-Math & Analytical Skills
46 ülkede, 66 dilde, 276 çağrı merkezinde 100,000'den fazla çalışanıyla dünyanın en büyük çağrı merkezi hizmetleri veren kuruluşudur.Türkiye’nin en deneyimli çağrı merkezlerinden biri olan METİS‘i bünyesine katarak global deneyimi ile Metis’in yerel uzmanlığını birleştirmiştir.
Firmanın Diğer İlanları