Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Beylikdüzü'nde bulunan otelimizin; tüm toplantı organizasyonları, mutfak işleyişleri ve bütçelerin gerçekleştirilmesi ve takibi konularından sorumlu olacak, “Yiyecek & İçecek Müdürü” aranmaktadır.
Üniversitelerin ilgili bölümlerinden mezun,
İyi derecede ingilizce bilen,
Ekip oluşturabilen,motivasyonu yüksek,eğitim verebilecek,
Yöneticilik ve koordinasyon vasfına sahip,
Esnek çalışma saatlerine uyumlu,
Banket ve toplantı organizasyonlarında deneyimli,
As a Food & Beverage Manager you are responsible for the short and long term planning and the management of the food & beverage operations in the front and back of house to achieve customer satisfaction and quality service while meeting / exceeding financial goals. The role involves managing and achieving of profit and quality for all food & beverage operations in the hotel, including restaurants, catering and banquet operations, and will include key responsibilities such as:
•Maintain standards of food & beverage quality and guest service quality
•Coach, train and manage employees within the hotel’s organization structure
•Achieve budgeted revenues & expenses and maximize profitability related to the food & beverage department
•Contribute to the profitability and guest satisfaction perception of other hotel departments
•Implement & maintain local and national sales / marketing programs
•Increase level of guest satisfaction by delivering of an improved product through employee development, job engineering and quality image
•Ensure compliance with business operations and legal regulations
•Market the food & beverage outlets, develop and manage the implementation of menus, package deals, promotions, displays, decorations and presentation within corporate guidelines to meet / exceed sales and financial goals and objectives
•Implement & manage all company programs to ensure compliance with SOP’s.
You should be a college / university degree graduate with a minimum of two years experiences in a similar role with preferable previous experiences in the Middle East. You must be a computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a solid food & beverage background and the passion for quality and excellence. You will be creative and eager to share your desire to achieve highest quality service standards with guests and team members and you should possess following competencies:
Understanding the Business
Planning for Business
Drive for Results
- Have at least 2 years of managerial experience in a hotel as an "Assistant F&B Manager".
- Able to prepare P&L and all F&B related reports.
- Able to meet financial targets.
- Able to comply F&B SOPs.
- Have a strong will to develop team members and self.
- Must have good command of English.
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor, you are responsible for supervising operations of Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food and Beverage Supervisor will also be required to communicate and delegate tasks to the team to ensure departmental targets are achieved. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise Food and Beverage Outlet operations
- Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Represent needs of the team
- Assist Food and Beverage management with achieving financial targets
- Assist Food and Beverage management with training and development of team members
- Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
A Food and Beverage Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Food and Beverage experience
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in hotel industry
- Previous experience in supervising and/or delegation
- Willingness to develop team members and self