VP of Finance ($200k/year) - Remote Work
- Yönlendirmeli İlan
- 3466 Görüntüleme
We're running an Online Hiring Event every Saturday
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
As a senior finance professional with experience in a leadership role, you will report to the SVP Finance and will also serve as a key member of the finance management team. You will be expected to seamlessly run a world-class finance team of 50+ finance professionals using revolutionary and radically differentiated processes.
At ESW Capital the acquisition of software companies is one of our primary goals. You will play a role in the acquisition of some of these organisations and will be expected to ensure transformation of any acquired company into your core area of responsibility within a very short time frame. Our plan for 2018 is the acquisition of 50 companies.
One of our key challenges is the simplification of finance processes. You will do this in parallel with integrating one new software company per week, and manage teams using a metrics based process and a centralized structure.
The expectation is that you are a seasoned professional with excellent English communication skills that you use to effectively manage all of your working relationships.
You will be expected to be an expert at aggressive goal setting and derive weekly productivity improvements in a cloud based network environment and to drive significant levels of value and productivity at much higher levels than in most companies.
You will operate in our centralized economies of scale model where the pace is fast and you will be required to make the right decisions quickly.
- 10+ years of US GAAP experience in a senior finance management position of a company with international operations
- 10+ years experience of managing finance teams of 30 people or more
- Track record as senior finance person responsible for 100+ MUSD turnover (annualized)
- Experience managing a complex group audit - Big 4 or client side
- A relevant university degree plus either CPA (or equivalent professional certification) or MBA
- Extensive US GAAP exposure, ASC 606 implementation experience a bonus
- M&A accounting and finance experience, including complex multi-currency consolidations
- Extensive experience with large-scale ERP systems - Netsuite and/or Intacct a bonus
- Proven team leader with ability to work with tight deadlines in a faced-paced environment
- Well organized and resourceful, as well as an effective, proactive problem solver
Join our community of remote professionals!
We have over 4,000 Crossover team members and are growing our network around the world. Watch this video to hear from team members in Brazil, Russia, Poland, Argentina, Turkey, Romania, Ukraine, and Hungary.