- 100 - 200 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 1154 Görüntüleme
Human Resources Manager will define, develop,and successfully implement functional HR processes, programs and practices aswell as ensure these processes to be delivered across holding regions and/orterminals.
- Contribute in creating a corporate culture that is based upon open communication, respect, transparency and a high level of professionalism across the Holding and its Regions.
- Take a leading role in the development and implementation of HR initiatives such as: recruitment, workforce planning, budget, compensation and benefits process, talent management, succession planning, training and development programs, performance management, and leadership development.
- Develop and/or revise procedures from scratch and provide guidelines when needed to establish standardization across Holding and its RegionsAssess, improve and deliver HR KPIs on a standardized reporting system.
- Collaborate with the Head of Functions as well as Head of Regions for any restructuring and/or reorganization initiatives.
- Apply necessary change management practices accordingly.
- Provide leadership and direction in driving a culture of high performance and accountability.
- Provide consultation on employee engagement and satisfaction techniques designed to build the desired organizational culture.
- Develop employer branding via collaborating with the universities and attracting students and young potentials to the company via internship and management trainee programs.
- Take an active role (when needed) in participating international talent acquisition projects.
- Take an active role (when needed) in participating regional and/or global terminal takeover projects.
- Understand and abide by local labor law and regulation as well as corporate governance related procedures.
- Communicate any changes in Holding (HQ) personnel or human resources policies and procedures and ensure proper compliance is followed.
- Help ensure that holding’s mission, vision and values are pertinent, prominent and practiced throughout the Regions and the terminals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Human Resources Management or any other related field.
- Fluency in English is required; proficiency in a second language would be preferred.
- Minimum 12 years of hands on experience across all HR disciplines including recruitment, organizational development, employee relations, performance management, career and succession planning, compensation benefits and labor law.
- Minimum 7 years of managerial experience especially interacting and/or leading multi-cultural teams in multiple locations/countries.
- Key skills and competencies: Situational leadership, internal customer orientation, relationship management, coaching, influencing, effective communication with diplomacy, ability to develop processes/programs from scratch, analytical mindset, resilience and a “can do” attitude
- Experience in working with a diverse workforce at all levels (including white/blue collar employees and multi-cultural workforce)
- Proven ability to make rational judgements and decisions, particularly in situations of high ambiguity and/or uncertainty
- Proven ability to work independently, manage deadlines and multiple priorities; work under pressure and handle confidential information appropriately
- Understand and abide by current local employment laws/regulations
- No obligation for travel domestically and internationally when required
- HR Manager
- İnsan Kaynakları Müdürü , İnsan Kaynakları Direktörü , İnsan Kaynakları Müdür Yardımcısı , İnsan Kaynakları Sorumlusu , İnsan Kaynakları Şefi
- Danışmanlık Hizmetleri
- İnsan Kaynakları
- Tam zamanlı
- Üst Düzey Yönetici
- İstanbul Avrupa Yakası , İstanbul Anadolu Yakası
- 10-25 yıl