Accounts Receivable Clerk
- 100 - 200 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 2859 Görüntüleme
An Accounts Receivable Clerk will fully support the Credit Team within the Finance department by following charges and credit procedures and balancing accounts frequently.
What will I be doing?
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will fully support the Credit Team within the Finance department by following charges and credit procedures and balancing accounts frequently. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Issuing invoices,
- Collecting outstanding balances,
- Reconciling credit card balances,
- Answering queries from clients,
- Solving client related issues,
- Making Intercompany reconciliations ,
- Preparing BS and internal reports related to AR transactions,
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations for the relevant accounts,
- Following up closing procedure for AR related activities,
- Supporting audits and finding improvements to make AR processes more efficient.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
What are we looking for?
An Accounts Receivable Clerk serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- College Degree in Business Administration
- Up to 2-3 years of experience in related area
- Ability to develop strong relationships
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- ONQ and SUN system knowledge
- Fluency in English
Benzer İş İlanları