What will I be doing?
- Ensure that all debtors are billed in a timely fashion.
- Post and allocate all payments received accurately and on a timely basis
- Ensure that all necessary supporting documentation is submitted with invoices to substantiate charges and to ensure payment is collected in a timely fashion.
- To ensure billing is in line with contract specifications when applicable (for groups, etc.) prior to sending the invoice.
- To ensure that all invoices are sent within 7 days as per local legislation.
- To answer all clients’ questions pertaining direct bill invoices.
- To inform Finance Manager of any major problem.
- To reconcile accounts with the clients
- To perform daily credit card reconciliation for all credit card types and follows up with banks on outstanding credit card reimbursements.
- To perform credit card rebates/refunds with complete supporting documents/approval
- To handle commission invoices.
- To contact clients for the collection of the outstanding balances on a daily basis.
- To control deposit amounts on a weekly basis.
- To ensure month end checklist has been completed.
- To provide all necessary documents to fulfil both internal and external audit requirements.
- Monthly internal / SOX controls to be performed, documented and submitted for review and approval.
- Review month-end ageing reports and ensure all reports reconcile and balance against the General Ledger
- The management reserves the right to change /extend this statement if necessary at any point during her/his appointment.
- The holder of this statement can be asked to take on other tasks in addition of the ones stated, in a reasonable framework.
- Adhere to organizational policies and procedures
- Pay close attention to detail, accuracy and completeness
- Show concern for all aspects of the job and follow up on work outputs
- Complete work in a timely and consistent manner
- Adapt to changing work environments, work priorities and organizational needs
- Able to effectively deal with change and diverse people
- Commit to putting in additional effort
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to analyze large volume of complex financial information from many sources and create reports
- Maintain high level of productivity and self-direction
- Interact with people effectively.Able and willing to share and receive information
- Co-operate within the group and across groups
- Ability to demonstrate concern for external and/or internal customers’ satisfaction
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3 years of progressive overall experience, including:
- Hotel Finance Experience
- Team leadership
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of the Hilton Finance systems in GCC (Navision, OnQ, MICROS, Birchstreet, Docuware)
- English Language
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and SharePoint with the ability to quickly learn new programs when required
-Dünya çapında 1.100.000’in üzerinde otel odamızla biz, dünyanın en büyük otelcilik şirketlerinden birisiyiz. Başarımızın sizin başarınıza nasıl artı değer katacağını görün.
-İşimiz açısından çok önemli sorunlara etki etmek için değer zincirimize yatırım yapıyoruz. Operasyonlarımız, tedarik zincirlerimiz ve topluluklarımız arasında olumlu sosyal ve çevresel değişiklikler yönlendiriyoruz.
-Olağanüstü bir kariyer mi arıyorsunuz? Biz de dünyanın dört bir yanında olağanüstü takım çalışanları arıyoruz.