Firmanın diğer ilanları
- Serve food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests.
- Check the Minibar promptly and according to service manual.
- Do all necessary set-up side-work as assigned.
- Answer any guest questions about the Mini-bar products and questions on menu selections.
- Each Associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.
- Ensure all standards are adhered to within Room Service at all times.
- To have full knowledge of all food and beverage products available throughout the Room Service outlets.
- Be confident when describing and selling all items on menus.
- Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen. Record transactions in MICROS system.
- Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc., throughout the day.
- Complete closing duties, including restocking items, turning off lights, etc.
- Present physical and accurate check to guest and process payment.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Tourism Management
- Minimum 2 years experience in Food and Beverage Services or related professional area in an international hotel chain
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to focus attention on details and to handle multiple tasks
- Customer focused with proactive guest approach
- Flexible to work with shift
- Result driven, proactive and reliable personality
- Good command of English
- No military obligation for male candidates / at least 2 years postponement
- Serve as a departmental role model or mentor by working alongside employees to perform technical or functional job duties.
- Assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time and that they meet appropriate quality standards.Ensure that hourly employees are trained on company core values, job roles, responsibilities, and technical and service aspects of the job.
- Ensure employee compliance with company standards and policies and external regulations (e.g., safety, OSHA, department-specific procedures such as food standards).
- Encourage and motivate employees to perform their best, take responsibility for tasks and assignments, make decisions and provide input on possible improvements.
- Assist management to ensure that hourly employees have the necessary resources to effectively perform their jobs (e.g., supplies, equipment, and inventory).
- Assist management in establishing and communicating goals, performance expectations, timetables and deadlines for shift or departmental operations to hourly employees and ensure that they are understood.
- Listen to hourly employees' suggestions for improving how work is done and how guests are served, gaining management support as needed to act upon suggestions.
- Coordinate tasks and work with other departments to ensure that the department runs efficiently.
- Collaborate with management to develop and carry-out ideas and procedures, and set goals to continuously improve department performance around guest and employee satisfaction scores.
- Coach and develop employees (e.g., create expectations for continual improvement, provide challenging tasks and assignments, hold development discussions, and construct and execute development plans).
- Collaborate with management to formally recognize hourly employees' performance contributions.
- Serve as hourly employees' first point of contact as part of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
• Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
• Maintains service and sanitation standards in restaurant, bar/lounge and room service areas.
• Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
• Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
• Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaches, mentors, or otherwise helps others to improve their knowledge or skills.
• Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Ensures and maintains the productivity level of employees.
• Provides the leadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize the departmental goals in a way that will be efficient and effective.
• Ensures compliance with all food & beverage policies, standards and procedures by training, supervising, follow-up and hands on management.
• Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
• Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
• Ensures staff understands local, state and Federal liquor laws.
• Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same within the team.
• Establishes guidelines so employees understand expectations and parameters.
• Monitors alcohol beverage service in compliance with local laws.
• Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
• Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
• Manages day-to-day operations, ensures the quality, standards and meets the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
• Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
• Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
• Acts as the guest service role model for the restaurants, sets a good example of excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
• Handles guest problems and complaints.
• Meets with guests on an informal basis during meals or upon departure to obtain feedback on quality of food and beverage, service levels and overall satisfaction.
• Ensures corrective action is taken to continuously improve service results.
• Incorporates guest satisfaction as a component of departmental meetings with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Manages service delivery in outlets to ensure excellent service from point of entry to departure (e.g., greeting from hostess, speed of order taking and food and beverage delivery, fulfillment of special requests, collection of payment & invitation to return).
Otel kuralları ve otel gereksinimleri doğrultusunda belirtilen zeminler için uygun temizleme kimyasallarını kullanmak ve tüm kimyasalların doğru bir şekilde etiketlendiğinden emin olmak,
Sezonluk ve kapsamlı temizlik görevlerini yerine getirir,
Kayıp eşyaları bulundukları an Lost & Found standardına uygun şekilde süreci ilerletmek,
Konuk rahatlığından, görevli olduğu genel alanların kusursuz olarak temizliğinden ve eksiksiz olarak derlenip toplanmasından sorumlu olmak,
Talep edildiğinde, kapsamlı temizlik yapmak, genel alandaki temizlik görevlerini üstlenmek,
Yöneticisi tarafından verilen diğer işleri yerine getirmek.
•Tercihen Lise Mezunu,
•Tercihen 5 yıldızlı otellerde benzer görevlerde bulunmuş,
•Erkek adaylar için askerlik hizmetini tamamlamış,
•Başarının takım çalışması ile yakalanacağına inanan, güleryüzlü
- Otelin belirtilmiş temizlik standartlarına uygun olarak konuk odalarını temizler.
- Konuk isteklerini ,şikayetlerini bakım sorunlarını rapor etmekten sorumludur.
- Otel kuralları ve otel gereksinimleri doğrultusunda belirtilen zeminler için uygun temizleme kimyasallarını kullanmak ve tüm kimyasalların doğru bir şekilde etiketlendiğinden emin olmak.
- Mobilyalarda herhangi bir yırtık, sökük veya leke olup olmadığını kontrol etmek; hasarları yöneticisine rapor etmek.
- Herhangi bir bakım sorununu veya hasarı yöneticisine rapor etmek.
- Konuk rahatlığından, görevli olduğu misafir odalarının veya genel alanların kusursuz olarak temizliğinden ve eksiksiz olarak derlenip toplanmasından sorumlu olmak.
- Kendine verilen bölümde bulunan kırılmış ya da hasar görmüş mobilya ve demirbaş eşyalarda, herhangi bir tadilata, boyama işlemine ihtiyaç olduğunda, yöneticisine bilgi vermek.
- Ofislerdeki veya depolardaki eksik malzemeleri belirleyip tamamlanması için yöneticisine bilgi vermek.
- Malzemelerin depolardan çıkarılıp çalışanlara ve ilgili ofislere dağıtımını zamanında ve eksiksiz yapmak.
- En az İlköğretim okulu mezunu,
- Kat Hizmetleri ve oda temizliği konusunda tecrübeli,
- Hijyen standartları ve kalite beklentisine uyum sağlayabilecek,
- Vardiya sisteminde çalışma sorunu olmayan,
- Güvenilir ve güler yüzlü,
- Misafir memnuniyeti odaklı,
- Titiz, ayrıntılara önem veren,
- Takım çalışmasına yatkın,
- Yoğun çalışma temposuna ayak uydurabilecek,
- Kişisel bakımına özen gösteren.
- 100 - 200 başvuru
- 1708 görüntülenme
Greet guests and inform them of property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities. Open doors and assist guests/visitors entering and leaving property. Assist with luggage storage and retrieval. Transport guest luggage to and from guest rooms and/or designated bell area. Assist guests/visitors in and out of vehicles, including assisting guests with loading/unloading luggage. Supply guests with directions. Arrange transportation (e.g., taxi cab, shuttle bus, limousine/sedan service) for guests/visitors, and record advance transportation request as needed. Dispatch bell staff or valet staff as needed. Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors. Follow up with guests to ensure their requests or problems have been met to their satisfaction.
Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others. Follow all company policies and procedures; and report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager. Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, and maintain confidentiality of proprietary information. Welcome and acknowledge all guests, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance. Ability to work all shifts ( morning, evening r night). Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
İstanbul Marriott Hotel Şişli Aydınlatma MetniKişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu ile ilgili mevzuat ve yasal düzenlemelerden kaynaklanan faaliyetlerimiz çerçevesinde kişisel verilerinizin işlenmesi, saklanması ve aktarılması ile ilgili veri sahiplerini aydınlatmak amacıyla işbu Kişisel Verilerin İşlenmesi Aydınlatma Metni’ni......