With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world you may be just the person, we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
As Director of Food & Beverage, you will be responsible for repositioning and the successful management and profitability of all food and beverage operations in the soon to be renewed restaurants, bars, catering and banquet operations. You will lead, develop and inspire the F&B team to consistently provide exceptional guest experiences and to maintain the highest standards of health, safety and hygiene. Be an innovator and deliver best in class F&B experiences.
You will partner with the Culinary and Commercial teams to develop attractive F&B concepts, menus, promotions and services, in line with brand guidelines and the F&B trends of world’s leading dining destinations. You will prepare the F&B business plan and manage the F&B budget effectively to support achievement of the hotel’s commercial targets. The Director of Food & Beverage is a key role in the leadership team.
The key responsibilities of this position are to:
- Develop, own and drive the F&B strategy plan in collaboration with all other hotel key leaders and regional specialists.
- Reposition the outlet, banquet and catering services to ensure that the Food & Beverage offering is of the highest caliber.
- Develop and achieve a commercial F&B business plan, considering market strategy, revenue generation, operating costs, profitability targets, business volumes and guest and team member experience, to support the hotel plan.
- Prepare and manage the F&B budget to achieve departmental and hotel targets. This includes carrying out regular reviews of performance against budget targets, analyzing variations and taking corrective actions where needed, as well as providing accurate forecasts, FFE – restaurant upkeep and inventories.
- Fully responsible for the management of all restaurants, bars, outlets, catering and banqueting operations. Monitor and review performance against targets, including revenue, costs, covers and guest satisfaction. Agree action plans with the F&B management team to improve performance, where needed.
- Ensure the team delivers great guest experiences by maintaining consistently high service standards and product knowledge. Review and act on guest feedback and take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints and improve guest loyalty.
- Partner with the Executive Chef to develop attractive menus and promotions that provide guest value for money, in line with brand identity and concept guidelines.
- Partner with the Commercial team on the F&B sales and marketing strategy and the development of new products and services.
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas.
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Manage, train and develop the F&B service and commercial team to the highest level.
- Ensure maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Be environmentally aware, adhere to sustainability programs part of Hilton 2030 goals.
- Focus on banquet operation, sales and development to maximize the revenue and ensure the property offers the best-in-class products and service. Constantly look for ways to make the customer experience more pleasant and productive.
- Lead, develop and inspire the Food & Beverage team and create an environment where all Team Members can thrive. Maintain effective people management practices, including coaching, performance management, talent development, succession planning, recruitment and effective training.
- Establish and maintain an efficient F&B workforce plan, identifying current and future workforce needs in line with business volumes, budgets, HR and compensation practices.
- Ensure the F&B operations and team strictly comply with all applicable regulations, including health, safety and hygiene regulations; food safety training and certification; hospitality, food and beverage legislation; first aid, fire and emergency procedures; and hotel policies and procedures. Ensure that potentially hazardous situations are identified, reported and rectified.
- With the Purchasing team, ensure efficient and cost-effective purchasing procedures and identify, evaluate and select suppliers where required.
- Establish and maintain regular and effective communications with key stakeholders, including the F&B team, the hotel leadership team, suppliers, local authorities and customers.
- Maintain comprehensive up-to-date product knowledge, including markets, current and future trends, ingredients, equipment and suppliers, and make appropriate adjustments to food and beverage plans accordingly.
- Cultivate, maintain and develop a network with all stake holders on a corporate and individual level.
- Provide direction and guidance to the hotel PR team in Food & Beverage related areas.
F&B Managers | Restaurant Managers | Banquet Manager | Beverage Manager
Key Business Partnerships:
Hotel Team | Culinary Team | F&B Operations Team | Procurement
Third Party suppliers | Local Authorities | Clients
500 rooms & suites, 23 poolside cabanas
350 seat ADD, 70 Seat Signature Bar, 150 Seat Lobby and Terrace, Pool Bar
Multiple meeting and function rooms, Large C&E facilities: (Approx 6000sqm) and Outside Catering Operation
We are looking for a mature, energetic and accomplished leader who is passionate about food and beverage, with at least 10 years’ experience in a similar role and an internationally recognized degree or diploma.
The candidate must demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and experience operating lifestyle and trendy restaurant concepts. Upper upscale hotel experience of very large hotels and operating within internationally renowned restaurant groups would be a significant advantage.
An F&B creator with great flair, an entrepreneurship & creative spirit and passion to create special dining, wining, drinking and entertainment moments for hotel guests, hotel residents and local residents alike – someone who will further strengthen the complex reputation as Istanbul’s most successful dining destination.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Commercial focus, with a demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional business performance and results.
- Inspirational leadership and people management skills, with experience in leading, developing and motivating a large team and collaborating effectively across functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to deliver a compelling message for the right audience, from team briefings to commercial business presentations to representing the hotel publicly.
- Guest focus experienced in implementing and maintaining the highest standards of service and quality to deliver memorable guest experiences.
- Effective relationship management skills to build and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders, internally and externally, including suppliers and hotel ownership.
- Creativity, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while remaining calm and focused under pressure.
- Poses, maintain and develop market knowledge
HİLTON İSTANBUL BOSHPHORUS
-Dünya çapında 939.000’in üzerinde otel odamızla biz, dünyanın en büyük otelcilik şirketlerinden birisiyiz. Başarımızın sizin başarınıza nasıl artı değer katacağını görün.
-İşimiz açısından çok önemli sorunlara etki etmek için değer zincirimize yatırım yapıyoruz. Operasyonlarımız, tedarik zincirlerimiz ve topluluklarımız arasında olumlu sosyal ve çevresel değişiklikler yönlendiriyoruz.
-Olağanüstü bir kariyer mi arıyorsunuz? Biz de dünyanın dört bir yanında olağanüstü insanlar arıyoruz.