Reporting to the General Manager and the Cluster Financial Controller, takes responsibility for the Accounting and Purchasing teams. Ensures and maintains the efficient operation of the Finance Department. He/She will be responsible for all financial and accounting matters encompassing planning and forecasting, management reporting, internal control, accounting, cash and tax management for the Serviced Residence Property.
- Prepares, maintains and produces required financial management reports, on a timely and accurate basis, in compliance with the Group’s policies and standards.
- Formulates property business plans in conjunction with the finance and sales departments and work towards achieving financial performance targets in both expenditure and revenue.
- Oversees the maintenance of all ledgers, journals and other accounting records of the Serviced Residence Property.
- Liaises with external and internal auditors in legislative and management audits.
- Continuous monitoring of audit of all accounts, records and transactions of the company.
- Maintains integrity of operational financial systems.
- Administers credit, debt and collection policies and procedures.
- Ensures the maintenance of subsidiary records in connections with fixed assets and inventories.
- Safe keeps all contracts, insurance policies, leases and other legal and financial records.
- Administers insurance matters. Review and discuss with insurance companies on annual renewal of policies.
- Attends to all insurance claims relating to accidents, fires and water leakage etc.
- Scrutinizes the monthly financial report and investigates unusual variations of the expenses.
- Prepares and reviews all budgets and forecasts covering all activities of the company with the General Manager and other Department Heads.
- Supervises the preparation of monthly journal entries, financial statements and supporting schedules.
- Recommends and implements improvements in accounting procedures and internal control.
- Monitors the cash flow management of the Company.
- Reviews store requisitions and purchase orders. Supervises staff in keeping accurate financial records.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the General Manager. Manages and conducts The Ascott performance appraisal process for all Finance Department employees.
- Identifies, implements and monitors relevant development programmes ensuring transfer of knowledge and succession planning in the workplace.
- Champions and facilitates compliance with all corporate and local regulations, standards and P&Ps. Works cooperatively with internal resources including corporate office and Singapore.
- Graduated from a bachelor's degree or more in Finance or Hotel Management,
- At least 5 years of experience in the same role or as an Assistant in the hospitality sector,
- Strong spirit of synthesis and financial analysis,
- Excellent understanding of hotel operations and administration, budget, corporate taxation and government regulations,
- Knowledge of the hotel chart of accounts,
- Excellent organizational skills and analytical approach Fluent English (oral and written),
- Prone to teamwork, responsible and effective communication,
- Excellent presentation (interpersonal skills) and very good oral and written communication,
- Strong internal motivation, willing to take responsibility and proactive
SOMERSET MASLAK İSTANBUL
The Ascott Limited / Somerset Maslak İstanbul
Dünyanın önde gelen otel ve rezidans yönetim markası olan The Ascott Limited 3 farklı markasıyla Dünyanın 24 farklı ülkesinde ve 89 farklı şehirde rezidanslar ve otellere işletme ve yönetim hizmeti veriyor.
Temasek'e bağlı CapitalLands şirketinin markası The Ascott Limited, Türkiye'deki ilk yatırımını Somerset Maslak İstanbul ile gerçekleştiriyor.