Make it personal. Go the extra step. Play as a team. Do what’s right! Le Méridien Istanbul Etiler invites you to unlock a better way to experience the world with a new perspective. As Le Méridien Istanbul Etiler, the intersection point of art, cuisine and culture, we are looking for a Guest Services Agent!
Will manage the switchboard where all incoming calls and external phone calls are done in accordance to Marriott International and Le Méridien brand standards, with a high level of service understanding.
Will be able to handle all guest related requests/defects either via the phone or in the Guest Services Office area and properly inform supervisors for further follow up and action.
Will be responsible to keep the office and equipment clean and organized at all times, prepare daily wake up lists, make live wake up calls, prepare daily reports through Opera .
Will be responsible of taking room service orders in accordance to brand standards.
Will be highly familiar with all emergency procedures: bomb threat, fire alarm, death and evacuation plans.
Will ensure that Guest Response Process is in place and all follow-up calls are made and will actively contribute to getting feedback from guests regarding their preferences.
Will act as a communication agent between departments when necessary and ensure all guest related issues are addressed in a prompt and efficient manner.
Will work with transparency and integrity, contributing to team work and spirit, at all times.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Tourism Management, or other related study
- At least 2 years experience at Front Office disipline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to focus attention on details and to handle multiple tasks
- Result driven, proactive and reliable personality
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- No military obligation for male candidates / at least 2 years postponement