Firmanın diğer ilanları
Putting the customer at the heart of what you do and making their lives easier is key to this role. As the Account Director HWS Corporate, you will manage and grow high value and large potential corporate accounts for Hilton Worldwide. The role will look after these accounts on a national, regional and global basis where relevant. You will be accountable for the performance of selected accounts on a national, regional or global basis. You will create and communicate the account strategies to drive increased market share and demonstrate value to both internal and external customers.
The Account Director is accountable for the performance of their key and strategic accounts. To do this, you will need to proactively manage the relationships with customers as well as internal stakeholders such as VP’s, GMs, Commercial Directors’ and Hotel Managers. You will need to create and communicate the Individual Business Travel (IBT) and Conference, Meetings and Events (CMTG) account strategies to drive increased and unfair share. You are also responsible for the implementation and execution of various projects. The role holder is owner and brand agnostic.
Planning Activities 20%
• Develops IBT & CMTG strategies and directions for accounts in remit.
• Identifies and evaluates IBT & CMTG business opportunities for the company and directs accordingly.
• Executes strategic account plans and supports communications of key messages internally and externally.
• Develops account plans to implement long term goals for the business that are the basis for short term goals and annual operational planning.
• Develops appropriate objectives and directs their achievement.
• Establishes relevant procedures and processes.
• Accountable for the delivery of the strategy and activities of the sales function.
• Total account management (IBT & CMTG) focus where applicable.
• Quickly determine the segments within the accounts that provide the greater opportunities.
Organizing Activities 40%
• Identifies resources, oversees activities, and confers with key stakeholders to ensure objectives of the team (where applicable) and sales function are accomplished.
• Implements account plans to ensure overall strategic direction of the account base and supports the company’s revenue strategies.
•Develops account plans that specify goals and action plans to support the defined account strategy and ensure maximum opportunity for account penetration.
• Establishes and develops long term effective working relationships with key customers to drive business.
• Depending on the segment and the contracting region of responsibility,
• Manages the RFP process with the assistance of RFP Support and Sales Support teams ensuring the correct procedures are in place to support the client and drive business into Hilton.
• For corporate transient clients Accurately identifies the level of influence and decision-making power of contacts in the customer organisation and uses these to secure business
• Handles the strategic relationship with Meetings & Events clients and handles group requests, at times supported by a Hilton Direct team member.
• Handles the strategic relationship with the appointed third parties of the corporate customer on both the transient and the meetings & events space (e.g., rate negotiations, meetings & events agreements, opportunities to move market share, sales promotions)
• Identifies, handles, and generates new leads on Corporate Project/Extended Stay business, at times supported by a Project/Extended Stay Desk team member.
• Ensures relevant updates are sent both to internal and external stakeholders.
• Monitors and reviews the impact of marketing initiatives on the account strategy.
• Networking with sub account handlers and global leads where relevant.
• Strengthening relationships with key hotels and aligning strategies where relevant.
• Accountable for communicating the strategy, Account Plans, and activities on a regular basis, along with relevant issues, opportunities and successes to the relevant stakeholders as well as the Account Team, where applicable.
• Manages cross-functional links to other teams, departments and functions.
• Regular meetings to take place to account base throughout the sales territory.
• Attends relevant industry conferences and events.
Directing Activities 20%
• Develops and manages agreed team activities.
• Provides direction to account team members (where applicable) and establishes work priorities to achieve management objectives for those accounts managed by incumbents.
• Executes organisational directives and encourages achievement of goals through motivation, communication and leadership.
• Reviews Account Plans on a quarterly basis, updating SFDC records accordingly.
• Implements account specific marketing initiatives to help drive the business.
• Agrees marketing activity to underpin the account strategies and deliver increase market share.
Staffing Activities 5%
• Ensures regular 1:1’s are conducted with Sales Support, Hilton Direct, Project/Extended Stay Desk, RFP Support as appropriate to accomplish goals.
Controlling Activities (where applicable) 15%
• Directs and implements proper controls and systems.
• Assesses actual performance to ensure success and takes corrective actions.
• Establishes and enforces policies and procedures to improve overall operations.
• Works within the approved process for activities and expenses to ensure optimal financial results.
• Develops and maintains Hilton Best Practice to ensure accurate and up-to-date customer account information is kept in Salesforce.
• Ensures information relating to customer requirements, interests and marketing activities is kept up to date using relevant Hilton procedures through Salesforce.
• Provides accurate management reports to review account performance and communicate future plans.
• Reviews customer base to determine new opportunities for account penetration.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the requirements of the company.
• Attendance at sales workshops.
• Support sales weeks and blitzes.
• Support joint calls for colleagues visiting.
• Organize fam trips and support the hotels with client attendance.• Host virtual (WebEx, Microsoft Teams) calls for the key hotels to support with conversion.
• Involvement in various projects to support the wider HWS team’s strategies.
• Additional task may be required
• None but may have responsibility to support and work alongside RFP and Sales Support Teams as well as Hilton Direct and Project Desk.
• Excellent communication skills: presentations, written and public speaking
• Good understanding of sales process, tools, measurements and systems
• Good knowledge of market segments and pricing strategies
• Understanding of competition and marketing strategies
• Strong in account management
• Strong persuading and influencing skills
• Ability to direct collaboration among cross-functional teams including external resources
• Ability to analyse departmental financial data in order to make strategic and tactical decisions
• Leads by example to resolve conflicts, introduce change and ensure collaboration among others
• Demonstrates the highest standards of ethical behaviour and absolute discretion with sensitive information
• Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritise and implement actions required to achieve functional goals
• Strong problem-solving skills including ability to address any issue in collaboration with others, identify and prevent potential problems and develop problem solving skills in others
• Ability to provide development and mentoring to others
• Ability to work independently and manage the work of others
• Ability to deliver performance feedback to subordinates to improve overall performance
• Ability to adjust plans and priorities as situations change
• Prioritizes, organizes and uses a systematic approach to get things done
• Ability to think and articulate a vision for business sales and capable of translating this into practical and tangible actions
• Self-reliant, working with minimal control and direction
•Takes calculated risks to achieve results in consultation with immediate supervisor and other relevant team members
• Contributes and is effective when team working with peers
• Has good relationship management skills and presents the appropriate professional image to customers and external contacts
• Can handle more than one task/situation at a time
• To hold a University degree or experience in lieu thereof
• Significant work experience in customer facing, revenue generating roles including management experience
• Experience working in multi-cultural or international settings
• Fluency in English
• Proficient in Microsoft office applications
• Advanced degree preferred
• Hospitality industry experience preferred in Sales, Marketing, Revenue or Operating roles
• In-depth knowledge of business sector managed
• International experience advantageous
• Working knowledge of at least one other European language
• Proficient in Salesforce CRM
A Finance Supervisor will supervise the Accounts function within the Finance department by overseeing the development and processes of accurate reports and account management.
What will I be doing?
A Finance Supervisor, you will supervise the Accounts function within the Finance department by overseeing the development and processes of accurate reports and account management. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Ensure the accuracy of all department processes to the various accounts
• Supervise processes and people to ensure that all payment deadlines are met
• Manage of all account queries and disputes
• Balance accounts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Development of the Finance Team and other roles that may interact with financial processes to help provide the hotel with a multi-skilled Team
• Build accurate financial reports and identify discrepancies clearly
• Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
• Execute on tasks/requests as instructed by the Finance Manager and/or General Manager
A Finance Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• Previous experience in a high volume Accounts function
• Computer literate, with good MS Excel skills
• Good time management and organisation skills
• High-level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external customers
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Previous Accounts experience, preferably within a hotel environment
• Relevant degree, in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
- Follow up & Management conducting interviews with the trainees / candidates.
- Conducts trainees recruitment processes, filling in the necessary paperwork & filing.
- Follows up on trainees contract dates, informs departments accordingly and ensures necessary paperwork is filled.
- Analyses training needs of the hotel and prepares an annual training plan based on the business needs and the departmental training plans.
- Advises and assists management in achieving specific training and development objectivesPrepares and distributes the monthly training calendar and plan.
- Reports to the Director of HR and the Country Training Manager on a monthly basis
- Revises and updates existing Hilton Training Programmes.
- Organises a Welcome Day on a regular basis as well as the induction of new Team Members according to the standards.Creates and introduces new training programmes and workshops.
- Coordinates and evaluates internal and external training programmes.
- Introduces outside materials, films, videos etc. for specific training needs and maintains the library of training material.
- Develops and conducts training programmes according to the hotels strategy to meet training needs of Team Members, Team Leaders and managers, within the established budget
- Prepares monthly reports for Assistant HR Manager / Director of HR: Regional Update, Chart, HU & Training & Huddles , Training payroll monthly.
- Maintains employee bulletin boards & electronic bulletin boards
- Assists in the coordination of trainee programmes (Elevator & MDP etc)
- Assists in the organisation of social activities.
- Keeps up to date with trends on the market.
- Follows up on Team Members of the Month nominations from all departments, and makes the necessary orders for the winners.
- Prepares monthly awarding lists collecting the data from various sources (SALT, emails, letters etc.), and prepares certificates.
- Assists Director of HR in recruitment processes and support recruitment activities using the Company's talent management system
- Support Human Resources activities including health and safety legislation, and other team-based activities
- Serve as the point of contact for Team Member issues, advising the Human Resources Director as appropriate and assists Director of HR in disciplinary processes where necessary
- Assist Director of HR in needed related HR Matters
- Assist in the organization of Team Member social events and social responsibility activities.
- Follow up the Performance Evaluation Processes for both Hotels Follow up the Audits on behalf of HR department In charge of the hotel Team member social media channels
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous at least 5 years Hospitality Sector experience and preferred Training experience
- Strong administration and communication skills
- Bachelor and preferred master graduation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and fluent English, both business and conversational
- Demonstrated attention to detail, while multi-tasking and delivering work on time
- Ability to work productively despite multiple interruptions
- Demonstrated trust and confidentiality as a member of the Human Resources Team
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in team
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
HİLTON İSTANBUL BOSHPHORUS
-Dünya çapında 939.000’in üzerinde otel odamızla biz, dünyanın en büyük otelcilik şirketlerinden birisiyiz. Başarımızın sizin başarınıza nasıl artı değer katacağını görün.
-İşimiz açısından çok önemli sorunlara etki etmek için değer zincirimize yatırım yapıyoruz. Operasyonlarımız, tedarik zincirlerimiz ve topluluklarımız arasında olumlu sosyal ve çevresel değişiklikler yönlendiriyoruz.
-Olağanüstü bir kariyer mi arıyorsunuz? Biz de dünyanın dört bir yanında olağanüstü insanlar arıyoruz.