Guest Relations Agent
- 100 - 200
- 1588 Görüntüleme
Serves as the property Guest Relations Agent and oversees all property operations, ensuring that he highest level of hospitality and service are provided. Represents property management in resolving any guest related situation. Manages the flow of questions and directs within the lobby. Serves as Guest Relations Agent and handles the tracking of service issues.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the acknowledgment of all guests (also include: VIP, repeat and special occasion).
- Ensure all departments are aware of all guests’ needs prior to arrival that will lead to a unique, memorable and personal stay.
- Creating loyal and satisfied guests.
- Responsible for teaching and continuously energizing the Guest Relations process throughout the hotel.
- Responsible for the safety, security and well-being of hotel guests and associates.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Manages all day-to-day operations; Understands associate positions well enough to perform duties in associates’ absence.
- Provides immediate assistance to guests as requested.
- Empowers associates to provide excellent customer service.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with all departments to support property operations and goals and to expedite the resolution of any problems that may arise through the general operation of the property.
- Provides services that are above and beyond for guest satisfaction and retention.
- Improves service by communicating and assessing individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- At least bachelor's degree in Hotel and Tourism Management Hospitality, Business Administration or other related areas
- At least 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, or related professional areas
- Ability to focus and handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to use time efficiently, to prioritize and organize work
- Ability to work well under pressure and constant change, making quick and appropriate decisions
- Ability to work cohesively with other departments and other team members
- Ability to work in shifts, flexible hours, including weekends, holidays and evenings
- Excellent command of English (written & verbal); any other langauge is advantageous
- No military obligation for male candidates / at least 2 years postponement
İstanbul Marriott Hotel Şişli
Misafirlerin konforu ve rahatlığı düşünülerek tasarlanmış, 259 odası ve suitleri,Boğaz ve Haliç’in göz alıcı manzarasıyla konaklama fırsatı sunmaktadır. 32.katta bulunan ‘Executive Lounge’ tüm gün erişimi olan misafirlere özel servis ve imkanlar sunmaktadır.
The Dish Room Restoran Teras ve My Bar, lüks bir yiyecek ve içecek ayrıcalığı sunarak, misafirlerini çeşitli ve özenle seçilmiş ülkelerinin lezzetleri ve şefleriyle buluşturuyor.
Yüksek teknolojiyle donatılmış, 8 adet toplantı odası, resepsiyonlar ve sergileriniz için 1.655 m²‘lik özel fuaye alanı ve 1.120 kişi kapasiteli, ihtişamlı balo salonuyla Istanbul Marriot Hotel Sisli konferans, lansman, toplantı gibi özel davetlere ev sahipliği yapıyor.
2.300 m2 büyüklüğünde, modern bir şehir SPA’sı olarak dizayn edilen Health Club & SPA’sı ile hem spor yapma fırsatı sunarken hem de özel cilt bakımları,masajlar, hamam, sauna, aromalı buhar odası, şok duş ve kar çeşmesi ile sağlık ve güzellik dolu saatler geçirme imkanı veriyor.