Firmanın diğer ilanları
- İletişimi ve insan ilişkileri kuvvetli,
- Takım çalışmasına yatkın,
- İstanbul'da ikamet eden/edebilecek,
- Vardiya sisteminde çalışabilecek olan.
Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Sales, Data Administration, Accounting) as necessary to resolve guest calls, requests, or problems. Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott, including up-selling. Determine and give complimentaries to guests as gifts for their patronage (e.g., rewards points, show tickets, gift certificates). Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally. Process requests for redeeming Marriott Rewards points. Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail. Enter Marriott Rewards information into appropriate software when taking guest reservations. Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns. Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing). Assist management in training and motivating employees; serve as a role model.
-Minimum 2 years experience in 5* Hotels in similar role,
-Strong sales & communication skills
Explore our very big world
We welcome you to join our global and diverse family. Whether you’re new to hospitality or a seasoned professional, you can come to us knowing that you will always be appreciated for your natural talents. Your positive energy and people-pleasing mindset are an important part of why our guests stay with us again and again.
- Uluslararası zincir otellerde en az 2 yıl garson olarak çalışmış,
- En az turizm meslek yüksekokulu veya üniversite mezunu,
- Misafir memnuniyetine önem veren, güleryüzlü
- Esnek çalışma saatlerine uyum gösterebilecek,
- İngilizce bilen,
- Sorumluluk ve iş disiplinine sahip,
- Takım çalışmasına yatkın
- İyi derecede İngilizce bilen,
- En az 1yıl 5 yıldızlı otellerde bellboy olarak görev yapmış,
- Vardiyalı çalışma sistemine uyabilecek,
İnsan Kaynakları Uzmanı / İnsan Kaynakları Eğitim Uzmanı
- 200 - 500
- 3705 Görüntüleme
Start Your Journey With Us
At Marriott, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Marriott.
Reporting to Multi Property Human Resources Manager, HR Coordinator helps drive company values and philosophy and ensures all training and development activities are strategically linked to the organization’s mission and vision. The position works with the Executive Committee and property leadership team to identify and address employee and organizational development needs. The position is responsible for ensuring effective training is in place to enable the achievement of desired business results. Training programs focus on a variety of topics, including product knowledge, company philosophy, customer service and leadership skills. Conducts needs assessments, designs and develops training programs and facilitates the delivery of both custom and corporate training programs. Measures the effectiveness of training to ensure a return on investment
Education and Experience
- Excellent command of Turkish and English
- Excellent communication and organizationl skills
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role at Hotel
- Recruitment, compensation and employee relations skills
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Managing and administering employee training
- Managing employee development programs
- Assisting Director of Training in developing training program plans
- Assisting Director of Training in evaluating training program effectiveness
- Maintaining employee relations
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.