SENIOR JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER (m/f) - For a German Softwarehouse in Turkey - Coming soon
- 0 - 50
- 1008 Görüntüleme
- Are you interested in Industry 4.0 - one of the most important IT-topics since many years?
- Do you like meeting challenges together with your international team?
- Are you willing to train and develop less experienced members in your team?
- Are you a Java-Professional with at least 5 years of experience in the technologies listed below?
Then we would like you to join our team “Applications development of Industrial Production Systems”.
Which tasks await you with us:
- Analysis, conception, design, development and test of new features in our software
- Constant further development and maintenance of our software applications Participation in research projects concerning Industry 4.0
- Optional direct cooperation with our customers in their projects if desired
- Assistance of team members
- 3-rd level support
What your future chances are at a German Software-House in Turkey:
Project Manager for international projects Team Leader for Development department
Our offer for you:
- Attractive working environment in an international team
- Free space for your own ideas
- Fair pay Continual further development through internal and external seminars
- Outstanding perspectives for your personal development
- Very friendly and experienced team
If we have awakened your interest, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents in English or German language with salary expectation and starting date, for the attention Mr. A. Dener
What we expect from you:
- Computer Science graduate, Graduate Engineer in Electrotechnology / Mechanical Engineering / Business Informatics
- Minimum 5 years experience in software development (Java, XML, HTML )
- Experience with SQL-databases (i.e. Oracle, MS-SQL)
- Experience with multi-threading-implementation
- Experience with the creation of concepts and specifications
- Independent and autonomous working
- Personal dedication, resilience and flexibility
- Strong collaborative and communicational skills
- Business fluent in English (German would be an advantage, but not necessary)
- Willing to work in headquarters for certain periods (startup and frequent training)