- 0 - 50 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 766 Görüntüleme
WHO WE ARE
We are the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. Teleperformance connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions. When your customers contact you or vice versa, we are there to support them and make sure they have a unique experience with your brand in all channels.
We are a team of 223,000 passionate people working in 350 sites providing outstanding customer experience from 76 countries in 265 different languages and dialects.
As one of the world’s larger private sector employers and clear global industry leader, our strategy is to attract and retain the best people and provide the best working environment to inspire our teams all around the world. We know happy employees are more engaged to make a better experience that drives higher customer satisfaction, retention and growth.
We are seeking a Training Specialist in Human Resources Department.
· To plan the training programs which are determined as a result of training requirement analysis, to improve them and to produce their designs.
· To be able to give training relating with development issues of employees as enabling them to gain technical skills and behavior,
· To realize training effectiveness measurements and evaluations.
· By preparing and applying questionnaires, inventories, and case studies relating with necessary topics, measuring and evaluating the changes in behavior levels.
· To establish action plans for enabling training programs to contribute to company’s development and employees’ behavioral competency development.
· Managing the processes by using different channels such as inter-class training, online training and workshop studies in an effective and mixed way.
· By preparing exams relating with necessary topics, measuring and evaluating the changes in information level of participants.
· Bachelor degree,
· Excellent verbal, written and communication skills in English (at a level to realize global written communications and discussions)
· Preferably having worked as education responsible for at least 5 years at Call center sector,
· Experienced in giving Soft Skill training and in the area of content development,
· Experienced in the topic of e-learning training content design and publishing,
· Should have no restrictions to travel due to the training plans at different locations,
· For male candidates, military service should be completed.
Other qualifications required:
· Being successful in human relations, having proactive approach, and having skills to communicate effectively with each management level,
· Objective and positive view point,
· Researcher, dynamic, and open for development,
· Result oriented, motivated, and to have a professional view point.
46 ülkede, 66 dilde, 276 çağrı merkezinde 100,000'den fazla çalışanıyla dünyanın en büyük çağrı merkezi hizmetleri veren kuruluşudur.Türkiye’nin en deneyimli çağrı merkezlerinden biri olan METİS‘i bünyesine katarak global deneyimi ile Metis’in yerel uzmanlığını birleştirmiştir.
Firmanın Diğer İlanları