What will I be doing?
The Assistant Finance Manager will support all activities performed by the Finance Manasger, to include but not limited to, understanding and driving financial performance, ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting and month-end closing activities, co-ordinating and reviewing monthly financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Uniform System of Accounts and Hilton policies and procedures. The role will ensure a smooth operation of all hotel finance activities in full compliance with the policy, regulatory and contractual framework. The role will business partner with all hotel finance team members and the Hotel Management team, and supports the Finance Manager in developing excellent working relationships across a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, including Commercial, IT, Procurement, Operations, Shared Service Centers (where applicable), Owners and Assett Managers as well as Regional Operations Finance. In absence of the Finance Manager, the Assistant Finance Manager will assume responsibilities of the department lead. The role will support the Finance Manager to develop best-in-class hotel Finance teams, including participation in all relevant Finance development programs.
- Ability to analyze large volume of complex financial information from many sources and create reports, forecasts, and projections
- Strong problem solving skills, including ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate
- Ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems
- Ability to help develop problem solving skills among direct reports and other team members as appropriate
- Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritize and implement all elements required for team to fulfill responsibilities
- Ability to manage and develop staff
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to develop presentations and effectively present to all levels of company, hotels & owners
- Strong communication and negotiation skills (all levels of management and external customers)
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook with the ability to quickly learn new programs when required
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
HİLTON İSTANBUL BOSHPHORUS
-Dünya çapında 939.000’in üzerinde otel odamızla biz, dünyanın en büyük otelcilik şirketlerinden birisiyiz. Başarımızın sizin başarınıza nasıl artı değer katacağını görün.
-İşimiz açısından çok önemli sorunlara etki etmek için değer zincirimize yatırım yapıyoruz. Operasyonlarımız, tedarik zincirlerimiz ve topluluklarımız arasında olumlu sosyal ve çevresel değişiklikler yönlendiriyoruz.
-Olağanüstü bir kariyer mi arıyorsunuz? Biz de dünyanın dört bir yanında olağanüstü insanlar arıyoruz.