What will I be doing?
As a Marketing & Communications Coordinator, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Copy writing, proofreading, and translation for Web campaign, mail magazine, press release, ad and creative collateral
- Communicate with vendors and help manage outsourcing projects
- Assist in the management of purchase orders
- Promotion code application, internal notification of media coverage
- Support Public Relations agency to execute annual Public Relations activities including daily media relations, media sales calls and pitches, press conferences, media shootings and press tours
- Coordinate internal activities and communications, such as media shooting arrangement with national /regional teams and Public Relations agency
- Develop necessary collateral materials and media proofreading
- Research for recent timeshare and hotel market for the Public Relations perspective
A Marketing & Communications Coordinator serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Educated to college level or equivalent in work experience
- Experience in a similar marketing role
- Proven experience of supporting, planning and managing project work to tight deadlines
- Experience of the main functions of marketing and leading smaller projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, budget management and project and time management
- Demonstrates an understanding of commercial awareness, able to adapt to changing priorities with key judgement and decision making skills
- Ability to interact effectively, create solutions, influence others and work diplomatically with a wide range of individuals
- Professional approach, clean and well groomed at all times
- Friendly demeanour, positive and enthusiastic attitude with strong customer focus and able to work independently
- Honesty, integrity, passion for hard work
- Demonstrated self-starter, with excellent attention to detail
- Creatively minded and has a thirst to work in marketing for the hospitality industry
- Enjoys working collaboratively and is a key team player with a “can do” attitude and thrives on a challenge
- Good understanding of Hilton, its core values and management structure
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
HİLTON İSTANBUL BOSHPHORUS
-Dünya çapında 939.000’in üzerinde otel odamızla biz, dünyanın en büyük otelcilik şirketlerinden birisiyiz. Başarımızın sizin başarınıza nasıl artı değer katacağını görün.
-İşimiz açısından çok önemli sorunlara etki etmek için değer zincirimize yatırım yapıyoruz. Operasyonlarımız, tedarik zincirlerimiz ve topluluklarımız arasında olumlu sosyal ve çevresel değişiklikler yönlendiriyoruz.
-Olağanüstü bir kariyer mi arıyorsunuz? Biz de dünyanın dört bir yanında olağanüstü insanlar arıyoruz.