We are looking for a “Site Planning / Cost Engineer” who would like to work for our Construction Site in Mardin, Mazıdağı.
• Primavera and MS Project schedule preparation.
• Progress measurement calculation and reporting.
• Managing Document control system and communication with the Client and/or the Contractors.
• Site NCRs and related costs following and reporting through Outotec’s claim management system.
• Site cost control with Site Manager.
• Having knowledge all project related Contracts between Outotec and the Client and/or Contractor if there is no assigned Contract manager on the Site organization
• Site Quality progress checks and reporting if there is no assigned QA/QC responsible on the organization.
• Preparation of Monthly Site reports with Site Manager
• Assist Site Manager for Administration matters such as personnel mobilization, training, travel arrangement etc. if there is no assigned Administrator on the organization.
• Attending meetings if necessary, preparing Minutes of Meeting and submitting to the related parties.
• Responsibility of Safety observation, reporting and action for Outotec’s site office with surrounding.
• Minimum is bachelor’s level degree in an engineering discipline,
• Very good written and spoken communication skills in English including technical language,
• Ability to work with others in a matrix from a range of cultures within a diverse political, economic, technical and social environment,
• Business and industry understanding,
• Understanding customer needs,
• Solid technology, process and services understanding,
• Learning agility,
• Decision making,
• Adapting and coping,
• Cost consciousness,
• Planning and organizing,
• Stress tolerance: ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and coordinate the input of others in these circumstances.