We are looking for a “ Executive Assistant” for our company.
• Manager's personal affairs to follow up,
• Coordinates schedules of Executive Manager to facilitate meetings, appointments, outside visitors;
• Organiser, phone, manage e-mail traffic,
• Implementing of import process and daily operations,
•Keeping in contact with customs and partners having competence in import procedures,
• Troubleshoots and follows up in resolving problems, both internal and external;,
• Acts as a problem identification and resolution resource, answers questions, provides guidance,
• Performing all other secreterial responsibilities.
At least 2 years of experience as an Asistant,
• Excellent command of English both written and verbal,
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to handle high-level confidential information;
• Self-starter with an enthusiastic and flexible attitude to a changing work environment;
• Multi task oriented by having good organization and planning skills..
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications,
• Proactive, and open-minded personality,
- Şirketin genel muhasebesiyle ilgili veri girişlerini, fatura ve irsaliyeleri muhasebe işlemlerinin vergi ve ticaret kanununa uygun olarak işlemek,
- Şirketin KDV, SSK, Muhtasar, Geçici-Kurumlar Vergisi gibi beyannamelerini yasal süreleri içinde hazırlanma aşamasına getirmek
- Borç ve alacaklarının takibini sağlamak,
- Banka talimatlarını hazırlamak ve takibini sağlamak,
- Gelir ve giderlere ilişkin her türlü belgeleri, defterleri veya makbuzları yasal süresinde ve/veya şirket saklama süresinde saklamak.
- Asgari 5-10 yıl deneyimli, tercihen mali konularda otomotiv sektörü deneyimi olan,
- Ms Office programlarına hakimMuhasebe paket programlarını aktif kullanabilen,
- Dinamik ve yoğun çalışma ortamına uyum sağlayabilecek,
- Kariyerini Mali işler alanında yapmak isteyen,
- İletişimi kuvvetli, istekli, hedefi olan.
Assisting the Executive Management the Executive Office administration when required
- Arranging the General Manager and Director of Operations schedules
- Responsible for safeguarding confidential information
- Arranging the Manager on Duty planning and handling a Manager on Duty shift on a monthly basis
- Planning and organizational duties
a. Handling incoming and outgoing correspondences
b. Arranging Business travels (flight, visa, hotel bookings and transfers)
c. Preparing expense claims
d. Updating the contact diary
e. Organizing internal meeting and event coordination
- Performing necessary research and data gathering from various sources, formatting, analyzing and summarizing results
- Gathering internal information and preparing reports on a weekly basis
- Preparation of internal reports and other requests within the deadlines
- Effective communication and relationship building with both internal and external contacts
- Attend internal meetings as well as external meetings with the General Manager
- Prepare a minute briefing for all meetings attended
- Proactive hospitality skills including guest service oriented
a. International etiquette
b. Welcoming visitors
c. Problem solving skills
- Results oriented
-Develop and maintain effective communication channels with all departments within the hotel.
-Maintain close, frequent, and open communication with the Director of Operations and other Department Heads.
-Establish and maintain effective employee relations.
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards all Hotel guests, clients, and employees.
-Maintain professional business confidentiality at all times.
-Flexibility, initiative driven
-Positive and professional disposition
- Excelent English speaking and preferred French speaking
Previous experience in an administrative role required University degree in a related discipline and experience preferred Excellent communication and organizational skills Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities Highly responsible & reliable Ability to work cohesively as part of a team Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all time