Front Office Manager
- 100 - 200 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 1984 Görüntüleme
You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation for our organization's lines of business, which involves overseeing the day-to-day operations of multiple hostels and a vacation rental company as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
You will also be responsible for recruitment and help develop
a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
Successful candidates will have several years of experience in tourism and have prior experience in a management or leadership position. An understanding of revenue management and financial management is also a plus.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Oversee and manage day-to-day operations in multiple properties
- Quality control
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Liaison with accounting
- Help develop a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Work with ownership to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
Front Office Manager Requirements:
- Fluent in English and Turkish language
- Several years of experience in tourism
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of operational management.