- 0 - 50
- 1444 Görüntüleme
Hermes Communication, which started its activities as a sales organization in 2000, paved the way for the success of R&D investments. Since 2007, we keep our production targets at the forefront and we allocate significant resources for R&D activities. We will continue our efforts to design products that make life easier and offer these products to our customers with different perspectives in the information-based IT sector.
As two of the results of these R&D endeavours, Rindap and Minimum CRM came to life.Rindap helps companies to increase their work efficiency by offering developers a low-code, cloud-based BPM software in order to automate business processes based on the requirements set by the management. Minimum CRM is a fully-featured online CRM software that helps growing sales without the frustration and the need to spend a fortune.
Currently, we are looking for a Sales Solution Engineer to support Rindap’s and Minimum CRM’s growth both on domestic and international markets. The ideal Sales Engineer candidate is familiar with client&server architecture and can act as a customer’s trusted advisor and technical consultant.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or any relevant degree is required.
- Having a coding background; possibly with a proven record of a software solution with client&server architecture that has been developed by the candidate.
- There should be a proven record of a software solution developed by the candidate utilizing APIs of platforms such as SAP, Facebook, Twitter, Twilio or Netsis via their SDKs or communicating with their RESTful web-services using any programming language.
- A firm understanding of cloud solutions and API ecosystem.
- Prior experience with BPMS and CRM systems.
- The ideal candidate resides in İzmir, yet the remote working is a strong possibility.
- Business fluency both written and verbal in English.
- Experienced in technical customer-facing roles preferably in SaaS / unified communications.
- A passion to solve customers’ problems and ability to simplify complex subjects while demonstrating the solutions.
- Having a portfolio of technology, software development, system integration and e-commerce companies to expand the business quickly.
- Having a sales engineering background with various closed deals and satisfied customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Being a team player.Demonstrated focus and capability to be a self-starter; will to take up the challenge of starting and expanding a customer base.
- Demonstrated experience working with top tier clients in understanding their businesses and crafting technical solutions.
- Expand customer base of Rindap and Minimum CRM, maintain high growth and gain new prospects for domestic and international markets.
- Find and benefit from potential customers by undertaking a dedicated approach.
- Play a key role in identifying and pursuing leads, converting the leads to loyal customers.
- Develop solutions for prospects’ and customers’ business process management needs using Rindap.
- The Sales Engineer is responsible for the technological aspects of the sales process and other general sales support activities.
- Develop and deliver effective product demonstrations via web conference and on-site meetings.
- Develop sample use-cases and analytic demos.
- Drive user adoption across a variety of use cases.
Hermes İnternet İletişim Yazılım Sanayi Ticaret A.Ş
Hermes İletişim, meraklı insanların iletişim teknolojileri sektörünün geleceğine dair yaratıcı ve yenilikçi çözümler üretmek için bir araya geldiği bir şirkettir.
2001 yılında faaliyetlerine başlayan Hermes İletişim kurumsal müşterilerine çözüm odaklı, yenilikçi, yaratıcı, iletişime açık, müşteri memnuniyetini ön planda tutan, kullanıcı dostu bir perspektifte hizmet vermektedir.
2001 yılında faaliyetlerine bir satış organizasyonu olarak başlayan Hermes İletişim, sağladığı başarıyla 2007 yılı itibariyle AR-GE yatırımlarının da önünü açmıştır.
Hermes İletişim Turkcell Silver İş Ortağı’dır.
Detaylı bilgiye; www.hermesiletisim.net internet sitesinden ulaşabilirsiniz.