Firmanın diğer ilanları
What will I be doing?
As Cluster Marketing & Communications Executive, you will be responsible for the results of the marketing plan and activities used by the hotel to increase brand awareness, communicate promotions to all relevant target markets and address hotel business needs. Specifically, you will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Execute and coordinate all agreed hotel marketing strategies and monitor on-going marketing campaign performance and reporting as directed by the cluster Line Manager
- Support the cluster Line Manager by developing and implementing promotional activity, cluster merchandising and collaterals for all hotel departments
- Execution of all marketing activities for special events, merchandising campaigns, exhibitions and property inspections
- Assist with and at times lead on-site photos shoots and hotel filming whilst ensuring all relevant administration duties are completed and approved
- Monitor and support all social media activity for the cluster and support departmental initiatives
- Be a brand champion for the hotels ensuring all collateral conforms to agreed brand standards, using the right tone of voice and that content is compliant with corporate guidelines
- Support and identify opportunities with the Line Manager to grow and develop loyalty marketing activities with HHonors and other booker incentive schemes
- Execute and implement appropriate use of marketing content, creative resources, translation and photography while optimising an effective online presence in line with regional strategy
- Respond to customer postings as appropriate tackling any complaints and issues
- Develop, maintain and grow hotel databases to promote all hotel disciplines including targeted HHonors campaigns
- Execute the hotels’ quarterly audit report on specific initiatives and promotions
- Monitor and review all third party website content, ensure it is accurate, current and reflects each hotel
- Execute and report competitive analysis on the hotels’ food and beverage and eCommerce marketing activities
- Ensure all hotels have appropriate marketing content to include up to date media lists, marketing collateral, photo library, newsletters,brochures, desktop publishing and all matters relating to marketing
- Support and assist management of all marketing projects including resources with budget implications
- Produce tracking documents and hotel fact sheets including preparing PowerPoint presentations with excellent attention to detail as directed by head of department
- Achieve agreed performance goals and marketing objectives of role set out by the cluster Line Manager
- Support the Line Manager in executing effective content management across all available channels, including hotel website, OTAs, social media, mobile marketing and partnership programs
- The executive role focuses more on self-development as opposed to developing team members
- Establish and maintain effective rapport and open communication with all hotel disciplines
- Develop strong working relationships with various levels of Hilton’s personnel including cluster and regional teams and comply to Hilton’s core values
- Develop and manage working relationships with key members of the creative and media agencies
- Work effectively within the cluster marketing team as well as supporting relationships with cluster and regional levels on relative projects and promotional campaigns
- Excel at being an effective team player in all aspects of the role
A Cluster Marketing & Communications Executive serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Educated to college level or equivalent in work experience
- Experience in a similar marketing role
- Proven experience of supporting, planning and managing project work to tight deadlines
- Experience of the main functions of marketing and leading smaller projects
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with various levels of management
- Proven experience of working to and understanding key marketing and eCommerce plans and strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- High-level proficiency of native language dependant on location of roleProficiency in Microsoft Office applications, budget management and project and time management
- Demonstrates an understanding of commercial awareness, able to adapt to changing priorities with key judgement and decision making skills
- Ability to interact effectively, create solutions, influence others and work diplomatically with a wide range of individuals
- Professional approach, clean and well groomed at all times
- Friendly demeanour, positive and enthusiastic attitude with strong customer focus and able to work independently
- Honesty, integrity, passion for hard work
- Demonstrated self-starter, with excellent attention to detail
- Creatively minded and has a thirst to work in marketing for the hospitality industry
- Enjoys working collaboratively and is a key team player with a “can do” attitude and thrives on a challenge
- Good understanding of Hilton, its core values and management structure
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
A Cluster Corporate Sales Executive supports the corporate sales efforts by securing and increasing productivity of existing accounts and acquiring new ones, under the direction of the Sales Director and in conjunction with the hotels operations teams, working to deliver Hilton’s mission of outstanding customer service.
What will I be doing?
As Cluster Corporate Sales Executive, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Analyse local market trends and competitor activity to identify new business leads
- Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific hotel/cluster and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
- Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Work within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
- Attend Sales events, as required
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
A Cluster Corporate Sales Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Experience in a corporate sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day.
Our Team Members are at the heart of our business and we provide a work environment where Team Members can thrive! We offer a 5-day work schedule for all Team Members so that they have enough time to disconnect from work and make time for their family & friends. Other benefits include Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, Private Health Insurance or Private Pension Scheme, paid maternal leave & extended paternal leaves, extended paid leave for nursing, and paid leave for mothers on the “first day at school.”
We will continue to invest in our Team Members and evolve the way we work and lead – in order to create space for what matters most: innovation, creativity and building connections. Because when Team Members thrive, so do we
Hilton Istanbul Bosphorus
HİLTON İSTANBUL BOSHPHORUS
-Dünya çapında 939.000’in üzerinde otel odamızla biz, dünyanın en büyük otelcilik şirketlerinden birisiyiz. Başarımızın sizin başarınıza nasıl artı değer katacağını görün.
-İşimiz açısından çok önemli sorunlara etki etmek için değer zincirimize yatırım yapıyoruz. Operasyonlarımız, tedarik zincirlerimiz ve topluluklarımız arasında olumlu sosyal ve çevresel değişiklikler yönlendiriyoruz.
-Olağanüstü bir kariyer mi arıyorsunuz? Biz de dünyanın dört bir yanında olağanüstü insanlar arıyoruz.